I’ve been working on this AGE conversion of Star Wars for what seems like an eternity, and finally I’m comfortable enough with it to release a play test document. My goal is that people play the game and send me some feedback on it. I want to know what you like about it, what doesn’t work, what you think it needs, etc. This is not the final document, it will change depending on what feedback I get, along with other stuff I’m still writing for it.
There are a few things to point out about it:
- It goes up to level 10 (mirroring the Dragon Age releases)
- Certain rules are incomplete (space combat and scales primarily)
- There are no vehicles other than spaceships right now
- Enemies are limited to just a few for now (reskin some Dragon Age ones if you want)
- It assumes familiarity with AGE rules, I’m not giving them away in the document
I’ve updated the document to fix some errors that went by unnoticed:
- The Scoundrel now lists Force as a secondary ability.
- The Soldier now list Willpower as a secondary ability.
- The Soldier now has starting equipment.
- Removed the Lightsaber Style talent, which was there as a talent from an older version of the document (it is now part of a Jedi specialization).
- And I changed the “blaster style” talent to “Gunslinger” and it applies only to pistols, instead of pistols and rifles.